April 6, 2020 3:03 pm
Join the Dr. Berg FREE Immunity Challenge! Get access here: https://m.me/drericberg?ref=w11831075
Take a break from all of the bad coronavirus news and check out this good news concerning COVID-19.
0:00 Coronavirus update
0:13 Good coronavirus news—#1
1:22 Good coronavirus news—#2
5:10 Good coronavirus news—#3
5:21 Good coronavirus news—#4
5:31 Good coronavirus news—#5
There is bad news concerning COVID-19 pouring in every second on the media. But I have some good coronavirus news.
1. There is a French study involving 36 patients targeting COVID-19. They used a medication called hydroxychloroquine along with an antibiotic, and 100% of the patients recovered within 6 days. They also did a second trial with 80 patients. It showed clinical improvement in all of those cases except for 2.
2. Dr. Vladimir Zelenko said that in 699 COVID-19 cases, there was a 100% success rate. He used hydroxychloroquine, z-pack, and zinc. He’s recommending to hit the virus hard and early with this protocol.
3. Dr. William Grace has been using hydroxychloroquine and an antibiotic with really good results—not one death.
4. There was a study by the NIH using zinc showing a decrease in morbidity relating to lower respiratory tract infections.
5. There was another study done by the NIH in vitro using hydroxychloroquine. They found it was a potent killer of the coronavirus.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 55, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://bit.ly/39LCWg8
Disclaimer: Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full-time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
Thanks for watching! There is some good coronavirus news out there and promising things in the works concerning COVID-19.